2019 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 15-19, 2019
Aerospace Division Call for Student Papers
Do you have a memorable experience with a national student competition and its educational impact?
Have you thought about the influence of hands-on activities in lecture dominated courses?
Are you conducting research in aerospace engineering or technology education?
Have you tried innovative teaching practices as a graduate TA in lectures, labs, or recitations?
Do you have something to say about other activities in aerospace engineering or technology with the main focus on education?
If your answer is YES!! to any of these questions, then the Aerospace Division (AERO) invites you to tell us about it in a student-authored paper. Full length and work-in-progress papers in all areas related to aerospace engineering and technology education are welcome. Help shape the trend of how aerospace
engineering or technology is perceived and taught!
Student Paper Attributes
- AUTHORS: Work should have been primarily conducted by undergraduate/graduate student(s) in collaboration with a faculty advisor (if applicable). The final manuscript of each accepted paper should list a student as the lead author and faculty advisor as a co-author (if applicable). It is recommended that the student author(s) present the paper at the conference.
- FOCUS: Paper should have a significant educational component.
- AWARDS: Only the papers presented by the student authors/co-authors are eligible for student paper awards. Up to three (3) student papers will be recognized with both cash awards and certificates.
- A 300-500 word abstract must be submitted electronically through the ASEE paper submission system by the deadline of October 15, 2018. Please write “Student Paper” on top and do not list the names and affiliations of the authors.
- Note: If the paper is a “Work-in-Progress”, please include that in the title.
• Abstract Submission: Open – September 4, 2018
• Abstract Submission: Due – October 15, 2018
• Draft Paper Due – February 4, 2019
• Revised Paper Due – March 18, 2019
More info: https://www.asee.org/conferences-and-events/conferences/annual-conference/2019
Contact AERO Program Chair: Dr. Srikanth Gururajan, School of Engineering, Saint Louis University by email: